You are invited to a meeting of the Roundtable for Oil and Gas Projects in South Australia.
Please join us for the latest:
- Update on the offshore Bight Basin
- Oil plays in the Cooper-Eromanga basins
- Cooper Basin gas plays
- Otway Basin gas plays
- Underground coal gasification at Leigh Creek
- LNG imports/gas markets
- Expectations and results (to date) from South Australia's Plan for Accelerating Exploration (PACE) program
- Gas Industry Social and Environment Research Alliance (GISERA)
- Progress towards Aboriginal participation in oil and gas ventures.
These updates will be followed in the afternoon with Roundtable discussions to gather input from all attendees to update recommendations to foster land access, productivity and sustainability of oil and gas operations.
We’re expecting up to 200 delegates. The membership of the Roundtable for Oil and Gas totals over 2,000 people from local and multi-national companies, peak representative bodies for industry and environment, agencies from Australian States and Territories, Federal Governments and research institutions, along with several individuals. Click here for more information on the Roundtable.
Date: Friday, 23 November 2018
Time: 8.30am arrival for 8.50am start, concludes 5.00pm
Venue: William Magarey Room, Adelaide Oval, North Adelaide
For catering purposes, please register by Wednesday, 21 November 2018